- County Rooms offer three levels of service for both Houses in Multiple Occupation Lettings and Single Let Lettings so there is flexibility for you should you still wish to be involved with your tenants, or should you wish to be completely hands off.
- We have a Gold, two Silver, and a Bronze option which enables the landlord to decide to pass all aspects of management over, or to retain some control over maintenance co-ordination or rent collection.
- The fees range between 10% and 14% for Houses in Multiple Occupation Lettings and 6% and 10% for Single Lettings.
- Established for over 25 years, County Rooms is a highly reputable property investment and management business.
- With great returns, many landlords and investors are choosing Houses in Multiple Occupation. However the regulations and continuous work involved in managing the property can be onerous.
- Our property management business, County Rooms, provides a bespoke management service for Houses in Multiple Occupation, enabling investors to have the benefits of their investment without the hassle.
- The Gold Service. This service provides the landlord with a completely hands off approach to management. All of the tenant administration, marketing, maintenance co-ordination and rent collection is carried out by County Rooms. The landlord is given the final decisions regarding tenant selection, guarantor requirements and whether maintenance should go ahead, but the organisation is then taken off the landlords hands. The landlord receives a monthly report to ensure the landlord is aware of the condition of the property and the tenancies.
- The Silver Service. Some landlords like to feel that they are taking an active role in managing their property, but do not want to be taking on everything. This can be due to work commitments, or because they know they have certain skill sets or contacts that enable them to address certain parts of management more effectively. The silver service enables landlords to either be responsible for the financial side of the tenancy, including rent collection and chasing, and deposit protections, or for the maintenance co-ordination. This is ideal for landlords who are very competent with practical tasks or who have a good bank of tradesmen that they know and trust.
- The Bronze Service. This option is for landlords who have a little more time to carry out the financial aspect and the maintenance aspect of management, but they want the tenant relationships and legalities of contracts safely taken care of by someone else. With regulations changing frequently and requirements for proof that tenants have seen certain documents before the tenancy has begun in order to be able to take certain actions in the future, this is a key area which provides reassurance to all landlords who take out any of the levels of management service.